We can offer you two job positions: live – in carer and care assistant.
Live-in care means that carer is living together with a client in client’s house/flat. Carer will have their own bedroom. They don’t have to pay any rent and also food is provided by the Client. Company is quite flexible regarding working rota.
Care assistants have to visit a number of Clients during the day for short visits of normally between 30 minutes and 1 hour. The car (mainly SMART) is provided by company and the carer can use it for the personal purposes. On each visit they will help the Clients with things like washing, toileting, dressing, making food, shopping, laundry, cleaning and reminding them to take their medication.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Driver’s licence and driving experience (if you choose care assistant position).
- Friendly and caring personality.
- Previous experience in care is preferable but not essential as full training is provided.
- Availability of 6-12 months+.
- These days we have shortage of women carers.
- 24/7 support from office staff.
- Help with opening bank account and applying National Insurance number.
- Free initial training.
- 28 days paid holiday per year.
- Possibility for promotion within the company.
- Fully furnished room, free internet.
- Free accommodation while you are training.
- £375 – £ 420 per week (live – in);
- £7.35 – £8.95 per hour (care assistant).